Personal Information We Collect from You
You can visit our Site and our mobile site without providing any personal data to us. However, in order to take advantage of certain features, offerings, or other functions on our Site and/or mobile site, you may be asked or required to provide personal information. For example, depending on the feature or service you wish to access, we may collect personalized information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, household information, demographic information and/or information about your interests (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”). You can always choose not to provide information; however, if you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access or use certain Site (or mobile site) features, functions or services.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Usage Information We Collect
We collect additional information about how you use and access the Site (“Usage Information”) to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s navigation on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, which enables us to improve the Site by making it more accessible and easier to navigate.
How Do We Use Your Information
- We may use your Personal Information to deliver general promotional and marketing materials to you, via e-mail or physical mail, regarding The SAVE Foundation and its products and services.
- We may use your Personal Information to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, or services, to respond to your inquiries, to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to survey you and otherwise for the purposes for which you provided the information.
- We may combine your Personal Information with information that we collect from other sources and use it for research, market studies or to enhance the products and services we provide to you.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to outside parties.
- We may transfer your Personal Information to our service providers who use that information to conduct The SAVE Foundation business.
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that identifies any individual person.
- We may use your Personal Information to create personalized content, offers, services, and advertising.
- We may disclose your Personal Information when we are required to do so by any law, regulation, or court order, subpoena, law enforcement, or other regulatory requirement.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law, operate the Site or to protect the rights, property or safety of The SAVE Foundation, other Site users or others, or our partners, affiliates, sponsors, providers, licensors, or merchants, to prevent harm or loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Options Regarding Your Personal Information
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your Personal Information
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Return to the area of our Site at which you signed up for a particular program and modify your information
- Call 305-751-7283 with your request and current contact information
- Contact us with your request and current contact information
Please note that it may take time to remove Your Personal Information from our databases and that you may receive communications from us until such time as it is removed. Please note that it may not be possible to completely remove your Personal Information from our active databases, due to backups, records of deletions, and data retention requirements or policies.
Protection of Privacy of Children Younger than 13
This site does not target children under the age of 13. Although this site does not target children under the age of 13, parents may voluntarily provide certain personal information about their children through portions of the Site.
The SAVE Foundation uses secure connections at certain times on the Site (“Secure Transactions”). Using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, personal information collected during the transmission of Secure Transactions is encrypted on your computer, then sent through the Internet as jumbled code and finally decoded on either The SAVE Foundation’s secure server or the systems of the third party processing the Secure Transaction.
Wireless Marketing Services Terms
The SAVE Foundation may invite you to register to receive alerts, promotions, services, news, and other information (each a “Wireless Marketing Service”) via text messaging and other wireless devices such as mobile phones. Such Wireless Marketing Services are provided by The SAVE Foundation and/or its contractors or vendors for The SAVE Foundation. Wireless Marketing Services are limited to adult subscribers who reside in the United States and are void where prohibited.
If you wish to receive a Wireless Marketing Service, you must expressly consent to receive that Wireless Marketing Service from The SAVE Foundation as described below.
Availability. In order to receive Wireless Marketing Services, you generally must have a text messaging service plan from a participating wireless service provider. Our Wireless Marketing Services may not be available in all geographic areas or work on all mobile or wireless devices. Mobile devices that can receive text messages (SMS Service) are generally able to receive text alerts. You agree that The SAVE Foundation will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any Wireless Marketing Services or related messages, as delivery depends on the effective transmission from your carrier or network operator. Please contact your wireless provider if you have questions regarding your SMS service.
Security/Delivery. You should keep in mind that most wireless transmissions are not secured. There is a greater risk that an unauthorized third party may intercept your messages or your Personal Information when you use a wireless communications device. Therefore, if you choose to sign up for any Wireless Marketing Services, you agree that The SAVE Foundation will not be liable to you for damages caused by a third party’s interception of such items.
Potential Charges. The SAVE Foundation does not charge users for its Wireless Marketing Services. However, your carrier’s standard message and data rates may apply. Charges may show up on your mobile bill or may be deducted from your prepaid account. By registering to receive Wireless Marketing Services, you agree that you may be charged by your wireless carrier for any messages that you send to or receive from The SAVE Foundation and that you are solely responsible for such charges. Under no circumstances will The SAVE Foundation be responsible for any wireless email or text messaging charges, whether incurred by you directly or as a result of the activity of another person with access, whether or not authorized, to your wireless device, telephone number, or email address. Please contact your wireless carrier if you have any questions about your wireless service.
Registration (Opt-in) Methods for Wireless Marketing Services. The following registration methods are provided for The SAVE Foundation’s Wireless Marketing Services.
SMS Opt-in Method: In response to print, radio, television, Internet, or other promotional messages, you may be invited to send a specific word or code via a text message to a designated telephone number to register for the specific Wireless Marketing Service promoted. Your transmission of the designated word or code as directed constitutes your express consent for The SAVE Foundation to send you the corresponding Wireless Marketing Service. The SAVE Foundation will confirm your registration by sending a “Thank you” or other similar confirmation message.
Assistance. If you have any questions about your selected Wireless Marketing Service(s), you may either (a) reply “HELP” to any of our messages or (b) text “HELP” followed by the applicable word or term that describes the particular Wireless Marketing Service (for example, “HELP ASP” for information relating to At Season’s Peak) to the designated telephone number or (c) contact us www.The SAVE Foundation.lgbt.
Termination of Wireless Marketing Services by You. To discontinue receiving any Wireless Marketing Service(s) from The SAVE Foundation at any time, you may either (a) reply “STOP” to any of our messages or (b) text “STOP” followed by the applicable word or term that describes the particular Wireless Marketing Service (for example, “STOP ASP” for information relating to At Season’s Peak) to the designated telephone number or (c) contact us at,www.The SAVE Foundation.com/contactus.
Termination of/Change in Wireless Marketing Services by The SAVE Foundation. You acknowledge and agree that The SAVE Foundation may, in its sole discretion and without liability to any person, terminate or modify any or all specific Wireless Marketing Services at any time without notice. In its sole discretion, The SAVE Foundation may announce changes in Wireless Marketing Services on this Site or elsewhere.