About SAVE Foundation
SAVE Foundation is recognized as South Florida’s longest-serving organization dedicated to protecting people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) against discrimination.
Since 1993, SAVE has advocated for equal rights for persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We accomplish this through grassroots action.
SAVE’s mission is to promote, protect and defend equality for people in South Florida who are LGBTQ.
Our vision is a community where people who are LGBTQ have full equality in all facets of life.
In carrying out our mission and realizing our vision, we:
- Are accountable to our donors, our volunteers and the LGBTQ community, serving as good stewards of their money, time and civil rights as we work towards the justice we deserve;
- Promote honesty about who we are as individuals and as a community, and in the face of adversity, set a civil tone in conversations aimed at changing hearts and minds;
- Empower individuals to volunteer to effect change and remain proactive in the defense of their own rights;
- Remain committed to our community and connected to one another; and
- Value effectiveness, and continually self-assess to implement best practices in achieving our goals and measuring our success.